Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Discussion Tag Cloud

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeApr 14th 2010
    • (edited Oct 15th 2012)

am starting to work again on locally presentable (infinity,1)-category

not much new yet, apart from some polishing. But at least the title I have finally changed, following Mike’s suggestion.

• CommentRowNumber2.
    • CommentAuthorMike Shulman
    • CommentTimeApr 14th 2010

That terminological issue should really bother me less than it does.

• CommentRowNumber3.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeApr 28th 2010
    • (edited Apr 28th 2010)

It’s locally-presentable-(,1)(\infty,1)-category-theory-day! :-)

So I am in the process of adding material. Some things I did so far

• CommentRowNumber4.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeMay 3rd 2010

added the detailed proofs for why a locally presentable (oo,1)-category (defined as an accessible oo-cat with all colimits) also has all limits.

The proof is really general abstract and relies on the (oo,1)-Yoneda lemma. So it is actually verbatim the proof that would also work for 1-categories, or for any notion of higher category that satisfies abstract category theory.

• CommentRowNumber5.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeOct 15th 2012

I have been trying to tidy-up locally presentable (infinity,1)-category a bit. Now I will try to fill in more details…

• CommentRowNumber6.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2012
    • (edited Dec 3rd 2012)

Added the statement about transport of reflective sub-(oo,1)-categories along left adjoint \infty-functors.