Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Discussion Tag Cloud

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeFeb 6th 2011
    • (edited Oct 23rd 2013)

I have started a stub for smooth super infinity-groupoids, with the evident definition and observation that this is cohesive, but nothing else so far. To be worked on. (similar to locally-contractible infinity-groupoid)

• CommentRowNumber2.
    • CommentAuthorUrs

I have added a pointer to

• L. Balduzzi, C. Carmeli, R. Fioresi, The local functors of points of Supermanifolds (arXiv:0908.1872)

I am not really sure yet what to make of that article, but it does roughly go in the direction of regarding supermanifolds as sheaves on a combination of smooth manifolds and superpoints (the point here being: if done fully, this would exhibit them as sheaves on an \infty-cohesive site).

• CommentRowNumber3.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • (edited Feb 6th 2011)

I have also added the references by Nishimura, who does more explicitly consider the sites SmoothManifoldsSuperpointsSmoothManifolds \ltimes Superpoints. However, here too I somewhat still have to make up my mind about what to make of these discussions.

• CommentRowNumber4.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeOct 23rd 2013
    • (edited Oct 23rd 2013)

I have added to smooth super infinity-groupoid some remarks on how it is cohesive over SuperGrpdSuper \infty Grpd and over Grpd\infty Grpd.

I have removed the hints that there is an argument for this via externalized internal sites. Once I thought that would be a cool way to say it, but on the one hand it is overkill for what is a simple statement to check directly, and on the other hand I couldn’t in fact quite recall how I thought the argument via internal sites actually works…