Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Discussion Tag Cloud

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthorZhen Lin
    • CommentTimeJul 29th 2012

I started the article Z-infinity-module. Hopefully someone here can say something more interesting about them!

• CommentRowNumber2.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeAug 12th 2012

Thanks. Could you try to think of at least one other entry that should linkt to this entry? That would better make it become part of the web structure of the nnLab.

• CommentRowNumber3.
    • CommentAuthorZhen Lin
    • CommentTimeAug 13th 2012

I suppose it should be linked from some of the other articles about Durov’s work. Maybe generalized scheme after Durov, or commutative algebraic theory?

• CommentRowNumber4.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeAug 13th 2012
    • (edited Aug 13th 2012)

I suppose it should be linked from some of the other articles about Durov’s work. Maybe generalized scheme after Durov, or commutative algebraic theory?

Most directly, what is the topic of the entry a variant of? Of p-adic integers, right? If so, that entry should link to it, in order to guarantee that every reader looking up the pp-adic integers is also notified of their \infty-generalization.