Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Discussion Tag Cloud

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeApr 3rd 2013

dropped some lines into a new Properties-section in the old and neglected entry bibundle. But not for public consumption yet.

• CommentRowNumber2.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeApr 3rd 2013
    • (edited Apr 3rd 2013)

I have now added a fair bit of content to bibundle.

Firstly there is now what I think is a decent Idea-section that lists the historical References of which I have added a bunch.

Then I worked on filling content into the section Properties – Lie groupoid bibundles and Morita morphisms.

Currently what is there is a description of how to naturally extract a bibundle from a Morita morphism. I give the discussion in full generally for groupoid-principal infinity-bundles in an \infty-topos and in parallel spell out in components what it comes down to for the case of Lie groupoids.

More can be done here. But at least it’s a start, I think.

• CommentRowNumber3.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeApr 5th 2013

added a section Relation to groupoid convolution bimodules which describes how to get from a groupoid bibundle a Hilbert C *C^\ast-bimodule over the corresponding groupoid convolution algebras, as described by Klaas Landsman.

Needs another go of proof-reading, and a further comment on the C *C^\ast-completion is still missing. But I have to run now.