Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Discussion Tag Cloud

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeApr 11th 2013

created homotopical structure on C*-algebras , summarized some central statements from Uuye’s article on structure of categories of fibrant objects on C *AlgC^\ast Alg.

• CommentRowNumber2.
    • CommentAuthorzskoda

I added

• Paul Arne Østvær, Homotopy theory of C *C^*-algebras, Frontiers in Mathematics, Springer Basel, 2010, arxiv/0812.0154

to the references.

• CommentRowNumber3.
    • CommentAuthorzskoda

Østvær’s treatise quite closely to the logic in a series of preprints of Grigory Garkusha, see his publication list (for the published papers, the dates of publication are several years after those where posted to the webpage), esp. references 12 and 18-21.

I added the following paragraph into KK-theory:

Algebraic analogues of Kasparov K-theory are developed in

• CommentRowNumber4.
    • CommentAuthorUrs

Hi Zoran,

I was making the distinction between

and

The latter already has the citation to Østvær. The former is meant to be the entry on those homotopical structures which are not model structures.