Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Discussion Tag Cloud

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeJun 9th 2013
    • (edited Jun 9th 2013)

I tried to brush-up the References at period a little.

I have trouble downloading the first one, which is

• M. Kontsevich, Don Zagier, Periods (pdf)

My system keeps telling me that the pdf behind this link is broken. Can anyone see it? (It may well just be my system misbehaving, wouldn’t be the first time…).

• CommentRowNumber2.
    • CommentAuthorzskoda

Kontsevich’s papers can be found in his official publication page linked in the nnLab entry Maxim Kontsevich. His Princeton talk on noncommutative motives can be viewed at IAS page. My partial writeup of his other talk on nc motives (in Paris, I guess) can also be downloaded from his page, though it is listed only when listing directory, not the regular page (I can look for the precise link tomorrow).

• CommentRowNumber3.
    • CommentAuthorTodd_Trimble

You were linking to something at Tom Leinster’s web page, and the link looks broken to me too.

• CommentRowNumber4.
    • CommentAuthorUrs

Thanks Zoran, I have fixed the link in the entry now.

(Looking at the history, what happened was that you had pointed to the article without giving a link in rev 1 and then David Corfield tried to fix that in rev 2…)

• CommentRowNumber5.
    • CommentAuthorDavid_Corfield

Well it worked back then. Tom Leinster had a copy at his Glasgow site. Then he went and moved to Edinburgh.

• CommentRowNumber6.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeJan 28th 2024

added a reference for the notion of periods of differential forms:

diff, v24, current