Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Discussion Tag Cloud

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeAug 29th 2013
    • (edited Aug 29th 2013)

With our “String Geometry Network” we have another meeting in October at the Max-Planck Institute for Mathematics in Bonn.

In each such meeting we have, besides research talks and discussion sessions, a kind of “reading course”, something to get us all on the same page of some topic.

This time the idea is to talk about higher supergeometry and “super-string geometry”, if you wish. I am preparing some notes to go with this, and naturally I got inclined to prepare them on the nLab. They will be developing here in the entry

Currently there is just an introduction and then a session outline with just a few linked keywords. I’ll be developing this as days go by. Depending on which reactions I get, there might be drastic revisions, or just incremental extension. We’ll see.

• CommentRowNumber2.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeAug 30th 2013
    • (edited Aug 30th 2013)

have expanded a good bit. There is now a “Summary” section for each main chapter at Super Gerbes. (Also sprinkled in are the first bits of genuine content, but that is yet to come.)

• CommentRowNumber3.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeOct 13th 2013

Ulrich Pennig kindly added his talk notes from our “String Network” workshop in Bonn last week, to Super Gerbes – Spin group and Spin representations