Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Discussion Tag Cloud

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeNov 15th 2013

I found that the nnLab was and is a bit weak on topics related to highly structured ring spectra. We did (and do) have a nice entry symmetric monoidal smash product of spectra, but I think for a decent coverage we need more.

I started out adding stuff to the following circle of entries.

model structure on spectra, symmetric monoidal smash product of spectra

But the nLab doesn’t like being edited so much and gives me a hard (down-)time. Makes me run out of steam a bit. So much of this remains super-stubby for the moment. But we should eventually expand…

• CommentRowNumber2.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeFeb 4th 2016
    • (edited Feb 4th 2016)

I have further edited highly structured spectrum and several related entries (ring spectrum, orthogonal spectrum, symmetric spectrum, S-module, brave new algebra, symmetric monoidal smash product of spectra) in an attempt to streamline and clarify better, which seemed necessary.