Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Discussion Tag Cloud

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeNov 17th 2013

added the definition to the old stub t-structure. Also redicrecting heart, of course. And also for stable \infty-categories.

• CommentRowNumber2.
    • CommentAuthorzskoda
    • CommentTimeNov 19th 2013

Added some into references.

• CommentRowNumber3.
    • CommentAuthorzskoda
    • CommentTimeNov 19th 2013

I also added links to the papers of M. Douglas to the related entry Bridgeland stability.

• CommentRowNumber4.
    • CommentAuthorFosco
    • CommentTimeNov 1st 2014

I expanded the page adding a section for t-structures in stable \infty-categories. Only a stub for the moment.

1. I added to t-structure the condition that the two subcategories which comprise a t-structure have to be strictly full subcategories. I believe that this is the standard convention (see Gelfand/Manin, Goerss/Jardine, …).

• CommentRowNumber6.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeApr 7th 2023
    • (edited Apr 7th 2023)

have added publication data to this item:

and have replaced this item

with what I suppose is the result of this preparation:

Beware that the entry text refers to a “Theorem 2.16” in the article-in-preparation. I haven’t yet hunted for what number this corresponds to in the actual article.

diff, v9, current

• CommentRowNumber7.
    • CommentAuthorUrs

looks like the reference for that proposition should be Theorem 6.3 in FLM19

diff, v11, current

• CommentRowNumber8.
    • CommentAuthorUrs

added (here) mentioning of the archetypical example of the canonical t-structure on a derived category

diff, v11, current

• CommentRowNumber9.
    • CommentAuthorUrs

the wording in the second paragraph of “In stable \infty-categories” (here) was quite mangled. I have tried to adjust, but there may be room left to further expand on this.

diff, v11, current

• CommentRowNumber10.
    • CommentAuthorUrs

added pointer to:

diff, v12, current

• CommentRowNumber11.
    • CommentAuthorUrs

added (here) brief mentioning of the example of the canonical t-structure on spectra (deserves to be expanded further…)

diff, v13, current

• CommentRowNumber12.
    • CommentAuthorUrs

have made explicit (here) the definition of t-structures on stable \infty-categories

and have moved the previous discussion relating to “normal torsion theories” out of the “Definition”-section into a dediated subsection under “Properties” (now here)

diff, v14, current