Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Discussion Tag Cloud

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeMar 1st 2014

I have started something at computability.

Mainly I was after putting some terms in organized context. That has now become

which I have included under “Related concepts” in the relevant entries.

• CommentRowNumber2.
    • CommentAuthorzskoda
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2014
    • (edited Mar 2nd 2014)

You might be interested, my colleague from Zagreb, Zvonko ljazović, is, in an effort of several years, founding an analogue theory of computability of metric spaces (it is not a case of classical computability but a new notion which is defined in similar vain). Most of his papers are not on arXiv, but the two on the arXiv cite them I guess. It would be also interesting if some of his ideas can be related to the persistent homology (which is now having emerging topos theoretic interpretation, I have posted recently to nnForum some abstract relating to it).

• CommentRowNumber3.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2014

Thanks for the pointer. I have briefly recorded this at computable set. Need to find time to look into it.