Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Discussion Tag Cloud

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthorDmitri Pavlov
    • CommentTimeApr 4th 2014

Many nLab pages contain links to the arXiv mirror arxiv1.library.cornell.edu. For example, the page cup product contains such a link. It appears that this mirror is now dead. Is it possible to perform a global search-and-replace on nLab pages and replace arxiv1.library.cornell.edu with arxiv.org?

• CommentRowNumber2.
    • CommentAuthorUrs

Thanks for the alert.

I have fixed the particular occurence at cup product, since that citation needed fixing anyway, even apart from the link.

• CommentRowNumber3.
    • CommentAuthorAndrew Stacey
    • CommentRowNumber4.
    • CommentAuthorTim_Porter
    • CommentTimeApr 5th 2014

I think I have fixed all of those. Can someone double check? These is a dead link on the page stable (infinity,1)-category as Schwede’s seminar notes do not seem to be there. Does anyone know of their whereabouts so as to fix the link.

• CommentRowNumber5.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeApr 5th 2014
    • (edited Apr 5th 2014)

Thanks, Tim! That’s nice that you did this.

Regarding Schwede’s notes: right now I am unable to find another link for this. But I have checked with Moritz now, he might know if this still exists. Otherwise we need to remove this reference.