Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Discussion Tag Cloud

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthormaming
    • CommentTimeAug 11th 2014
    • (edited Aug 11th 2014)
    the nlab total+complex pages says:

"The total chain complex is, under the Dold-Kan correspondence, equivalent to the diagonal of a bisimplicial set – see Eilenberg-Zilber theorem. As discussed at bisimplicial set, this is weakly homotopy equivalent to the total simplicial set of a bisimplicial set."

Would it be that the total chain complex is **exactly** the total(i.e. codiagonal or $\bar{W}$) simplicial abelian group of the bisimplicial abelian group under Dold-Kan correspondence? Sorry if I am wrong.
    • CommentRowNumber2.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeAug 11th 2014
    • (edited Aug 11th 2014)

Thanks for the comment. Since I probably wrote this back when let me say that I don’t have the leisure right now to look into this, sorry. But if you think there is a useful stronger statement, why not write out the details here.