Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Discussion Tag Cloud

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th 2017
    • (edited Feb 13th 2017)

I started a bare minimum at adinkra and cross-linked with dessins d’enfants.

Adinkras were introduced as a graphical tool for classifying super multiplets. Later they were realized to also classify super Riemann surfaces in a way related to dessins d’enfants.

I don’t really know much about this yet. Started the entry to collect some first references. Hope to expand on it later.

• CommentRowNumber2.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeFeb 13th 2017

I have added stuff to adinkra. More on the Idea, more on the Definition, a stub on the classification, a minimum on the relation to 4d super-multiplets, more commented references.

The literature on this subject has a special touch to it. For good reading experience I recommend the articles (co-)authored by Yan Zhang.

• CommentRowNumber3.
    • CommentAuthorDavid_Corfield
    • CommentTimeFeb 13th 2017

I see you were writing about adinkras nearly 10 years ago.

• CommentRowNumber4.
    • CommentAuthorDavid_Corfield
    • CommentTimeJul 5th 2017

Added a reference

following an email from Sylvester Gates.