Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Discussion Tag Cloud

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeSep 6th 2017

Gave some content to causal propagator: an Idea-section and the main formulas for the causal propagator on Minkowski spacetime.

• CommentRowNumber2.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeSep 6th 2017

I have also added statement and proof of the expression as a contour integral: now the last item here

(All these formulas suffer from prefactor ambiguities due to various possible different conventions and due to the computations being prone to prefactor errors. I am trying to be self-consistent, but I won’t be surprised if there are prefactor errors left. But once I am through with this and related entries, I’l go through them all once more and will streamline them.)

• CommentRowNumber3.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeNov 28th 2017

I believe I have now compiled complete proof of the wave front sets of the causal, Hadamard and Feynman propagator on Minkowski spacetime, here.

• CommentRowNumber4.
    • CommentAuthorAnisomorphism
    • CommentTimeNov 15th 2023

section 2.11 does not exist, but section 2.10 perfectly matches the material - the reference to the book by Gel’fand and Shilov was missing, as was the title and which volume of the series

diff, v32, current