Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Discussion Tag Cloud

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeOct 18th 2017
    • (edited Oct 18th 2017)

For ease of linking to from various entries, and in order to have all the relevant material in one place, I am creating an entry

Presently this contains

1. an Idea-section,

2. some preliminaries to set the scene,

3. the statement and proof for the case of compactly supported distributions, taken from what I had just writted into the entry compactly supported distribution,

4. the informal statement for general distributions, so far just with a pointer to Kock-Reyes 04,

5. a section “Applications”, so far with

1. some comments on the relevance in pQFT;

2. some vague pointer to Lawvere-Kock’s generalization to a more general theory of “extensive quantity”

both of which deserve to be expanded.

Eventually I want to have more details on the page, but I’ll leave it at that for the time being. Please feel invited to join in.

I’ll go now and add pointers to this page from “distribution” and from other pages that mention the fact.

1. Corrected one orthography typo and one markup typo (in a link).

Baptiste Loreau

diff, v3, current