Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Site Tag Cloud

2-category 2-category-theory abelian-categories adjoint algebra algebraic algebraic-geometry algebraic-topology analysis analytic-geometry arithmetic arithmetic-geometry book bundles calculus categorical categories category category-theory chern-weil-theory cohesion cohesive-homotopy-type-theory cohomology colimits combinatorics comma complex complex-geometry computable-mathematics computer-science constructive cosmology deformation-theory descent diagrams differential differential-cohomology differential-equations differential-geometry digraphs duality elliptic-cohomology enriched fibration finite foundation foundations functional-analysis functor gauge-theory gebra geometric-quantization geometry graph graphs gravity grothendieck group group-theory harmonic-analysis higher higher-algebra higher-category-theory higher-differential-geometry higher-geometry higher-lie-theory higher-topos-theory homological homological-algebra homotopy homotopy-theory homotopy-type-theory index-theory integration integration-theory k-theory lie-theory limits linear linear-algebra locale localization logic mathematics measure-theory modal modal-logic model model-category-theory monad monads monoidal monoidal-category-theory morphism motives motivic-cohomology nlab noncommutative noncommutative-geometry number-theory of operads operator operator-algebra order-theory pages pasting philosophy physics pro-object probability probability-theory quantization quantum quantum-field quantum-field-theory quantum-mechanics quantum-physics quantum-theory question representation representation-theory riemannian-geometry scheme schemes set set-theory sheaf simplicial space spin-geometry stable-homotopy-theory stack string string-theory superalgebra supergeometry svg symplectic-geometry synthetic-differential-geometry terminology theory topology topos topos-theory tqft type type-theory universal variational-calculus

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthorLuigi
    • CommentTimeApr 6th 2020

Hello, I thought that a new entry would be a good thing. Just a sketch for now.

v1, current

• CommentRowNumber2.
    • CommentAuthorLuigi
    • CommentTimeApr 6th 2020

Added some references

v1, current

• CommentRowNumber3.
    • CommentAuthorLuigi
    • CommentTimeApr 7th 2020

Some details added

diff, v4, current

• CommentRowNumber4.
    • CommentAuthorDavid_Corfield

I’m going to make Ehlers transformation link to its own page here. This is preferable to linking to Wikipedia. Maybe someone can add to that page.

diff, v5, current

• CommentRowNumber5.
    • CommentAuthorDavid_Corfield

I think you can’t have a link in a title heading, so I removed the one for ’S-duality’ from ’Double copy and S-duality’. It seems to generate a new number in the list of contents.

diff, v7, current

• CommentRowNumber6.
    • CommentAuthorLuigi

Thank you for the corrections!

• CommentRowNumber7.
    • CommentAuthorLuigi
    • CommentTimeApr 16th 2020

More details added

diff, v9, current

• CommentRowNumber8.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • (edited Apr 16th 2020)

I have added hyperlinks to a few more keywords (such as pp-wave).

Just to notice that at the beginning of the entry, around “We thus call…” is currently a logical gap: the single copy gauge field has only been defined at this point, but no comment is made yet on what this has to do with anything. Some further sentence should be inserted here.

diff, v11, current

• CommentRowNumber9.
    • CommentAuthorLuigi

Thank you, I made a change and I hope that part is less sketchy now

• CommentRowNumber10.
    • CommentAuthorUrs

Thanks. But what I feel is still missing is a mentioning of how, with these definitions of a gauge field from a Kerr-Schild metric and vice versa, the respective field equations imply each other. That’s what fills these definitions with substance.

• CommentRowNumber11.
    • CommentAuthorLuigi

Thanks, I added something about it, but it’s still very sketchy

• CommentRowNumber12.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • (edited Apr 16th 2020)

Okay, thanks.

Just on the formatting: I have indented some source code text to make all that is intended to be one bullet item also appear indented as such in the output.

• CommentRowNumber13.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeApr 24th 2020

added pointer to today’s

• Andres Luna, Silvia Nagy, Chris White, The convolutional double copy: a case study with a point (arXiv:2004.11254)

diff, v21, current

• CommentRowNumber14.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeOct 19th 2020

added pointer to today’s

• David Berman, Kwangeon Kim, Kanghoon Lee, The Classical Double Copy for M-theory from a Kerr-Schild Ansatz for Exceptional Field Theory (arXiv:2010.08255)

diff, v23, current

• CommentRowNumber15.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeFeb 24th 2021

added pointer to today’s

diff, v25, current

• CommentRowNumber16.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeMar 15th 2021

added pointer to today’s

• Gokhan Alkac, Mehmet Kemal Gumus, Mustafa Tek, The Classical Double Copy in Curved Spacetime (arXiv:2103.06986)

diff, v26, current

• CommentRowNumber17.
    • CommentAuthorzskoda
    • CommentTimeJun 12th 2022

I added the journal reference and doi link to the published version (previously it was arXiv only) of the bibliography entry

diff, v27, current

• CommentRowNumber18.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeJun 12th 2022

have added also the publication year; and updated accordingly at all the author’s pages

diff, v28, current