Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Site Tag Cloud

2-category 2-category-theory abelian-categories adjoint algebra algebraic algebraic-geometry algebraic-topology analysis analytic-geometry arithmetic arithmetic-geometry book bundles calculus categorical categories category category-theory chern-weil-theory cohesion cohesive-homotopy-type-theory cohomology colimits combinatorics comma complex complex-geometry computable-mathematics computer-science constructive cosmology deformation-theory descent diagrams differential differential-cohomology differential-equations differential-geometry digraphs duality elliptic-cohomology enriched fibration finite foundation foundations functional-analysis functor gauge-theory gebra geometric-quantization geometry graph graphs gravity grothendieck group group-theory harmonic-analysis higher higher-algebra higher-category-theory higher-differential-geometry higher-geometry higher-lie-theory higher-topos-theory homological homological-algebra homotopy homotopy-theory homotopy-type-theory index-theory integration integration-theory k-theory lie-theory limits linear linear-algebra locale localization logic mathematics measure-theory modal modal-logic model model-category-theory monad monads monoidal monoidal-category-theory morphism motives motivic-cohomology nlab noncommutative noncommutative-geometry number-theory of operads operator operator-algebra order-theory pages pasting philosophy physics pro-object probability probability-theory quantization quantum quantum-field quantum-field-theory quantum-mechanics quantum-physics quantum-theory question representation representation-theory riemannian-geometry scheme schemes set set-theory sheaf simplicial space spin-geometry stable-homotopy-theory stack string string-theory superalgebra supergeometry svg symplectic-geometry synthetic-differential-geometry terminology theory topology topos topos-theory tqft type type-theory universal variational-calculus

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
  1. Page created, but author did not leave any comments.

Anonymous

v1, current

• CommentRowNumber2.
    • CommentAuthorDmitri Pavlov
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2022

Do lists of abstracts for workshops belong on the nLab?

• CommentRowNumber3.
    • CommentAuthorUrs

What must be happening is that somebody or some script is mechanically copying over content from the HoTT wiki to here, irrespective of its nature and its context.You can see that the present entry used to be here on the HoTT wiki.

I must have caused this when I wrote here that it would be good to merge the content of the HoTT wiki into the nLab.

I admit that I did not envision that it would be like this, but I guess we can handle it. I’ll boost title and content of the entry a little now, and then it should be fine as a category:reference-entry.

• CommentRowNumber4.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • (edited Jun 18th 2022)

I have moved the conference data (title, date, venue, organizers) from after the (long) table of contents to the top of the entry, so that it becomes visible (!).

Have added a line saying that this meeting was about homotopy type theory. (This cannot be assumed by default on the nLab.)

Have added some formatting and hyperlinks.

Have added the category:reference-label.

Finally I have renamed from the clearly inappropriate “Bonn2018” to the slightly better “HoTT in Bonn2018”.

diff, v2, current

• CommentRowNumber5.
    • CommentAuthorUrs

I have also added pointer to some video recordings of the meeting (taken from the page modal homotopy type theory):

• Dan Licata, Felix Wellen, Synthetic Mathematics in Modal Dependent Type Theories, tutorial at Types, Homotopy Theory and Verification, 2018

Tutorial 1, Dan Licata: A Fibrational Framework for Modal Simple Type Theories (recording)

Tutorial 2, Felix Wellen: The Shape Modality in Real cohesive HoTT and Covering Spaces (recording)

Tutorial 3, Dan Licata: Discrete and Codiscrete Modalities in Cohesive HoTT (recording)

Tutorial 4, Felix Wellen, Discrete and Codiscrete Modalities in Cohesive HoTT, II (recording)

Tutorial 5, Dan Licata: A Fibrational Framework for Modal Dependent Type Theories (recording)

Tutorial 6, Felix Wellen: Differential Cohesive HoTT, (recording)

diff, v2, current

• CommentRowNumber6.
    • CommentAuthorUrs

Finally, I notice that there are lots of unresolved links (unrendered url-s) in the entry. But I have to do something else now.