Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Discussion Tag Cloud

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthorDavidRoberts
    • CommentTimeAug 4th 2010

I added the redirect anomaly to quantum anomaly to give a target to a link Zoran put on the Cafe. If this is counter to your intention for the link, Zoran, I can remove the redirect and put in a stub instead.

• CommentRowNumber2.
    • CommentAuthorzskoda
    • CommentTimeAug 4th 2010

Right, thanks, it is so usual that one says just anomaly, that it did not come to my mind that the entry is called quantum anomaly. It is amazing how much inner peace some of you incredible scholars outside of academia have (Toby, you and Todd to name a few), unlike many of us in academia (worrying sleepless nights about staying in the game), and notice all kind of fine stuff.

• CommentRowNumber3.
    • CommentAuthorzskoda
    • CommentTimeNov 12th 2014

Today on the arXiv,

• Samuel Monnier, Hamiltonian anomalies from extended field theories, arxiv/1410.7442

I would enter it under quantum anomaly, but the literature section is subdivided in a complicated way, so I have no idea where to classify it. Urs, could you?

• CommentRowNumber4.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeNov 12th 2014

Thanks for the pointer! Have added it here