Not signed in (Sign In)

Start a new discussion

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Discussion Tag Cloud

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthorzskoda
    • CommentTimeOct 7th 2010
    • (edited Oct 7th 2010)

In discrete fibration I added a new section on the Street’s definition of a discrete fibration from AA to BB, that is the version for spans of internal categories. I do not really understand this added definition, so if somebody has comments or further clarifications…

• CommentRowNumber2.
    • CommentAuthorMike Shulman

The extra condition just means that the actions of A and B on the fibers of C commute with each other up to isomorphism.

• CommentRowNumber3.
    • CommentAuthorzskoda
    Oh, right, this makes full sense now. Thanks.
    • CommentRowNumber4.
    • CommentAuthorDavidCarchedi
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2013

I changed the commutative diagram for discrete fibration. The previous one was for a discrete opfibration. (I changed d 0d_0 do d 1d_1).

• CommentRowNumber5.
    • CommentAuthorDavidCarchedi
    • CommentTimeApr 26th 2013

I went and undid that, since it should be d 0d_0. Sorry- was mixing up d 0d_0 and d 1d_1 in my head, thinking d 1d_1 was “target”.

• CommentRowNumber6.
    • CommentAuthorTim_Porter
    • CommentTimeApr 27th 2013

David. been there done that, perhaps someone should produce a T-shirt! ;-)

Add your comments
  • Please log in or leave your comment as a "guest post". If commenting as a "guest", please include your name in the message as a courtesy. Note: only certain categories allow guest posts.
  • To produce a hyperlink to an nLab entry, simply put double square brackets around its name, e.g. [[category]]. To use (La)TeX mathematics in your post, make sure Markdown+Itex is selected below and put your mathematics between dollar signs as usual. Only a subset of the usual TeX math commands are accepted: see here for a list.

• (Help)