Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Discussion Tag Cloud

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthorMike Shulman
    • CommentTimeOct 28th 2010

I created fundamental ∞-groupoid of a locally ∞-connected (∞,1)-topos in an attempt to draw together a thread that so far existed only (as far as I could tell) in subsections of shape of an (∞,1)-topos and geometric homotopy groups in an (∞,1)-topos.

• CommentRowNumber2.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • (edited Oct 28th 2010)

I worked a bit on the entry. You should check if you are still happy with it.

Mainly I tried to structure the material a bit more. For instance I put the pieces together for the proof of the reflection GrpdΠLC(,1)Topos\infty Grpd \stackrel{\overset{\Pi}{\leftarrow}}{\hookrightarrow} LC(\infty,1)Topos.

Also, I (finally) created fundamental infinity-groupoid in a locally infinity-connected (infinity,1)-topos (in instead of of :-) and started replacing links to path infinity-groupoid (schreiber) with links to this entry.

Also I added the observation that the internal and external definition of fundamental \infty-groupoids on an ELCtoposE \in LC\infty topos agree on every XEX \in E:

Π E(X)Π(E/X). \Pi_E(X) \simeq \Pi(E/X) \,.

Trivial, but important.

• CommentRowNumber3.
    • CommentAuthorMike Shulman

Looks good!