Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Discussion Tag Cloud

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthorzskoda
    • CommentTimeDec 22nd 2010
    • (edited Dec 22nd 2010)

An extensive person entry Victor Snaith having some description of his 1979 Memoirs article (with a link to extended Russian translation). One of the aspects is an early version of an algebraic cobordism theory there, quite different both from Levine-Morel and from Voevodsky approach to alegbraic cobordism, and in a way to large. But the same construction is a special case of a more general metod in stable homotopy theory which may be of interest. Few words at algebraic cobordism as well. It would be nice to have more on Conner-Floyd isomorphism.

• CommentRowNumber2.
    • CommentAuthoradeelkh
    • CommentTimeOct 29th 2013

Added a bit to

• CommentRowNumber3.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeOct 29th 2013
    • (edited Oct 29th 2013)

By the way, we have an old stub algebraic cobordism spectrum.

• CommentRowNumber4.
    • CommentAuthoradeelkh
    • CommentTimeOct 30th 2013

Added a few sentences to algebraic cobordism spectrum.

• CommentRowNumber5.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeOct 30th 2013
    • (edited Oct 30th 2013)

Thanks!

I gave your link (the one called “see here”) a bit more text and gave the link target an anchor name, so that pointers to it will work robustly in the future (check the source at algebraic cobordism spectrum to see what I mean.)

• CommentRowNumber6.
    • CommentAuthoradeelkh
    • CommentTimeApr 10th 2014

Added the new reference

• CommentRowNumber7.
    • CommentAuthoradeelkh
    • CommentTimeDec 27th 2014
    • (edited Dec 27th 2014)

I updated the page algebraic cobordism and added a lot of references. Then I came here and remembered the page algebraic cobordism spectrum, so I’ve now merged the two pages into one.