Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Discussion Tag Cloud

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthorRodMcGuire
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th 2011

I have been using my home page on doriath, Rod McGuire (doriath), to test out ’!including’ SVG files.

In that doriath page I tried to include SVG skein no crossing from nlab but I could not figure out any way to indicate the ’nlab’ namespace. See the page source for what alternatives I tried. I eventually wound up creating SVG files on doriath to include.

While my example problem is not something that really needs a fix, it would easier to experiment on doriath if !includes could come from other name spaces.

With regard to the nLab family, it might be very useful if a unprotected name space page could !include files from a protected space.

[ someone may show me the proper syntax to do this, but really, truely, I did search for how to.]