Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Discussion Tag Cloud

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeAug 27th 2012
    • (edited Jan 9th 2013)

stub for cosmic inflation (for the moment just to record some references)

• CommentRowNumber2.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeJan 9th 2013
    • (edited Jan 9th 2013)

at cosmic inflation I have added a bit of text describing how the FRW+inflaton models work.

(but now the server is down, it seems)

• CommentRowNumber3.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2013

added to inflation a paragraph and some references on “Higgs inflation”

• CommentRowNumber4.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeMar 31st 2013
    • (edited Mar 31st 2013)

added a pointer to the recent Planck Collaboration article on inflation data

• CommentRowNumber5.
    • CommentAuthorzskoda
    • CommentTimeApr 2nd 2013

A link points to the entry Plack collaboration, which, indeed, exists. I suppose you would like to clean the link and the entry to Planck collaboration. I am not good with cache remnants so I will leave it to others.

• CommentRowNumber6.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeApr 2nd 2013

Next time I’d better typofy to comic inflation.

• CommentRowNumber7.
    • CommentAuthorzskoda
    • CommentTimeApr 3rd 2013

nnLab is having some tendencies toward applications in fun(tastic) linguistics :)

• CommentRowNumber8.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeFeb 3rd 2015
    • (edited Feb 3rd 2015)

I have added a pointer to the brand-new

to the entries on inflation, in particular to Starobinsky model of cosmic inflation. In the course of this I have expanded the Idea-section there, saying something about the tensor-to-scalar ratio, and have added a bunch of further references.

Then I have updated the entries chaotic inflation and BICEP2, adding the information that the original experimental data has turned out not to be reproduced and that the Planck-confirmed data strongly disfavors chaotic inflation, instead of favoring it.

• CommentRowNumber9.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeFeb 5th 2015
    • (edited Feb 5th 2015)

Somebody points out that the full release of the Planck 2015 data will appear on the arXiv tomorrow, but is already available for download here

• CommentRowNumber10.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeJan 15th 2019

added these pointers:

Discussion of Higgs inflation with emphasis on relation to the near-criticality of the Higgs field:

diff, v24, current

• CommentRowNumber11.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeJan 30th 2019

added publication data for today’s update

• Javier Rubio, Higgs inflation, Front. Astron. Space Sci. 5:50 (2019) (arXiv:1807.02376)

maybe I should splitt off an entry Higgs inflation. Hm, or maybe not.

diff, v25, current

• CommentRowNumber12.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeJan 30th 2019

added also pointer to the recent articles on inflation driven by higher curvature corrections:

• Gustavo Arciniega, Jose D. Edelstein, Luisa G. Jaime, Towards purely geometric inflation and late time acceleration (arXiv:1810.08166)

• Gustavo Arciniega, Pablo Bueno, Pablo A. Cano, Jose D. Edelstein, Robie A. Hennigar, Luisa G. Jaimem, Geometric Inflation (arXiv:1812.11187)

diff, v25, current

• CommentRowNumber13.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th 2019

added pointer to today’s review of the PLANCK results:

• Debika Chowdhury, Jerome Martin, Christophe Ringeval, Vincent Vennin, Inflation after Planck: Judgment Day (arXiv:1902.03951)

diff, v27, current

• CommentRowNumber14.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeNov 6th 2019

added pointer to today’s

• Debika Chowdhury, Jerome Martin, Christophe Ringeval, Vincent Vennin, Inflation after Planck: Judgment Day (arxiv:1902.03951)

diff, v31, current

• CommentRowNumber15.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th 2020

added pointer to today’s

• Tommi Tenkanen, Eemeli Tomberg, Initial conditions for plateau inflation (arXiv:2002.02420)

diff, v32, current

• CommentRowNumber16.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeApr 19th 2023

added this pointer:

diff, v38, current