Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Discussion Tag Cloud

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeOct 25th 2012

I (only) now realize that I pretty much missed the story of familial regularity and exactness. But also it was easy to miss, with the entries that are unified by this not pointing back to it.

To rectify this I have created now a floating TOC and am including it into all the relevant entries:

Please check out that TOC and edit/modify as need be.

• CommentRowNumber2.
    • CommentAuthorTobyBartels
    • CommentTimeOct 25th 2012

There is a bug in your first link, Urs, but please don't fix it; I'm reporting it to Andrew.

• CommentRowNumber3.
    • CommentAuthorzskoda
    • CommentTimeOct 26th 2012

It would be nice if somebody can add to this contents page also links to discussions of embedding/reconstruction theorems for categories with various degrees of regularity/exactness due Barr, van Osdol and others. Unfortunately, I do not have these things clear in my head yet to do it myself.