Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Discussion Tag Cloud

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeFeb 4th 2013
    • (edited Feb 4th 2013)

Just in case you see this in the Recently Revised-announcement and are wondering:

I was beginning to extract the key steps in the construction of the (,2)(\infty,2)-category of A A_\infty-algebras and A A_\infty-bimodules internal to a suitable monoidal \infty-category that is in section 4.3 of Higher Algebra.

I have strated to make some notes in this direction at bimodule – Properties – (∞,2)-category of bimodules and at bilinear map – For ∞-modules.

But this is taking more work than I thought and I need to postpone this until next week (and change my plans for our seminar tomorrow…). Therefore for the moment this material sits there “under construction”. Please take that into account if you look at it at all.

(On the other hand, if anyone feels like lending a hand in completing this, I’d sure be happy about it. I’ll come back to this later this week).