Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Discussion Tag Cloud

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeMar 25th 2013
    • (edited Mar 25th 2013)

While creating double Lie algebroid I notied that we had a neglected entry double groupoid. I gave it a few more lines.

• CommentRowNumber2.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeMar 25th 2013

I have decided to split off double Lie groupoid, just to make the links work better. But for the moment this is just as stubby as double groupoid.

• CommentRowNumber3.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeApr 8th 2013

Added some text to the Definition-section at double groupoid.

• CommentRowNumber4.
    • CommentAuthorTim_Porter
    • CommentTimeApr 25th 2013
    • (edited Apr 25th 2013)

I have added a reference to a paper by Cegarra et al on double groupoids and homotopy types. This could be expanded on but should it be in a separate entry?

• CommentRowNumber5.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • (edited Apr 25th 2013)

Looks good to me.

I put in redirects so that the link to 2-types works.

• CommentRowNumber6.
    • CommentAuthorTim_Porter
    • (edited Apr 25th 2013)

There was a redirect to homotopy 2-type, so I don’t see why the link was not working. (Edit: I got rid of the redirects at homotopy n-type and fixed the others… it was a plural form that was missing. It seems to work now.)

• CommentRowNumber7.
    • CommentAuthorUrs

Oh. So you had linked to 2-type which at that time wasn’t redirecting to anywhere. And I didn’t realize that a stand-along entry homotopy 2-type existed when I made it redirect to homotopy n-type.

Okay, I’ll interlink the two entries in a more evident fashion now…

• CommentRowNumber8.
    • CommentAuthorUrs

Ah, now I see that we even have homotopy 3-type. In that case they should be all in the table. So I have expanded the table now a bit, and included it into the remaining entries:

homotopy n-types - table