Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Discussion Tag Cloud

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeDec 17th 2009
    • (edited Mar 14th 2013)

am starting model structure on dg-coalgebras.

In the process I

• CommentRowNumber2.
    • CommentAuthorUrs

remembered that we already had differential graded coalgebra with pretty much complementar content and merged the two entries. Now dg-coalgebra is a redirect to the former.

• CommentRowNumber3.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • (edited Dec 17th 2009)

In the same vein, I have now finally merged the content at dg-algebra into the largely complementary content at differential graded algebra and made the former keyword redirect to the latter

• CommentRowNumber4.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeMar 14th 2013

Added the statement of the two main results in Hinich's "formal stacks"-article to model structure on dg-coalgebras.

• CommentRowNumber5.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeMar 20th 2013
    • (edited Mar 20th 2013)

Somebody sends the following by email, a question on one of the articles cited at model structure on dg-coalgebras. Maybe I have time later to look into this, right now I am busy with something else, so for the moment I am just forwarding the question here:

I would like to ask a question about a paper by Goerss-Getzler on model category structure for DG coalgebras. In their Lemma 1.12.1 I dont get how the polynomials arive when computing the completion. According to me I could guess an argument if the DG coalgebra CC was supposed to be connected (i.e C_0 cong K the ). If for instance dim C_0 1, then I dont get their argument. Maybe you have a hint for me.

• CommentRowNumber6.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeFeb 22nd 2017
    • (edited Feb 22nd 2017)

Is the model structure on unbounded dg-coalgebras from Hinich 98 right proper, by any chance?