Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Discussion Tag Cloud

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeNov 18th 2013

I wanted to collect some of the stuff recently added to a bunch of chromatic entries in a way that forms an at least semi-coherent story, so I made an entry

This is built mostly from copy-and-pasting stuff that I had added to dedicated entries, equipped with a bit of glue to make it stick together and form a story.

(Special thanks to Marc Hoyois for general discussion and in particular for working on the text on the Lurie spectral sequence.)

I want to further fine-tune this. But not tonight.

• CommentRowNumber2.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2013

Am brushing up the section Canonical cosimplicial resolution of E-infinity algebra.

It used to say there that it is the E 2E_2-page of the spectral sequence of a simplicial stable homotopy type which is given by the Moore complexes of the underlying simplicial objects of homotopy groups. I originally took this from Dylan Wilson’s prop. 1.2.3 But it’s instead the E 1E_1-page, isn’t it.

• CommentRowNumber3.
    • CommentAuthorDylan Wilson
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2013
    • (edited Dec 3rd 2013)

What you have should be the E_2-page. The E_1 page is pi_\astTot(cosk_\astY) with a differential coming from alternating sum. Taking homology gives the E_2 page, as stated.

Also it probably says this elsewhere, but convergence of said spectral sequence is delicate in this “cosimplicial” case as opposed to the simplicial case.

• CommentRowNumber4.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeDec 4th 2013
    • (edited Dec 4th 2013)

Oh, sure. I am being stupid, ignored the H pH_p.

I plan to write up a more detailed discussion of the cosimplicial spectral sequence by next Tuesday. So maybe I will come back to you again with more stupid questions.