Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Site Tag Cloud

2-category 2-category-theory abelian-categories adjoint algebra algebraic algebraic-geometry algebraic-topology analysis analytic-geometry arithmetic arithmetic-geometry book bundles calculus categorical categories category category-theory chern-weil-theory cohesion cohesive-homotopy-type-theory cohomology colimits combinatorics complex complex-geometry computable-mathematics computer-science constructive cosmology deformation-theory descent diagrams differential differential-cohomology differential-equations differential-geometry digraphs duality elliptic-cohomology enriched fibration foundation foundations functional-analysis functor gauge-theory gebra geometric-quantization geometry graph graphs gravity grothendieck group group-theory harmonic-analysis higher higher-algebra higher-category-theory higher-differential-geometry higher-geometry higher-lie-theory higher-topos-theory homological homological-algebra homotopy homotopy-theory homotopy-type-theory index-theory integration integration-theory k-theory lie-theory limits linear linear-algebra locale localization logic mathematics measure-theory modal modal-logic model model-category-theory monad monads monoidal monoidal-category-theory morphism motives motivic-cohomology nforum nlab noncommutative noncommutative-geometry number-theory of operads operator operator-algebra order-theory pages pasting philosophy physics pro-object probability probability-theory quantization quantum quantum-field quantum-field-theory quantum-mechanics quantum-physics quantum-theory question representation representation-theory riemannian-geometry scheme schemes set set-theory sheaf sheaves simplicial space spin-geometry stable-homotopy-theory stack string string-theory superalgebra supergeometry svg symplectic-geometry synthetic-differential-geometry terminology theory topology topos topos-theory tqft type type-theory universal variational-calculus

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthorAndrew Stacey
    • CommentTimeDec 10th 2013

The double-click-to-see-source for maths feature (as announced on the café) is in place on the nLab and nForum.

However:

1. On my Mac, with trackpad, I can’t get it to work on the nForum or nLab, but can on the Café. I can get it to work with FF on Linux.
    2. On the nLab, it will only be in place for pages that have been regenerated since this was put in place. I could clear the cache to force this, but it seems a bit much to do just for this.
    • CommentRowNumber2.
    • CommentAuthorTobyBartels
    • CommentTimeDec 11th 2013

testtest

• CommentRowNumber3.
    • CommentAuthorAndrew Stacey

Did it work? (I’m back on my Mac so can’t test.)

• CommentRowNumber4.
    • CommentAuthorTim_Porter
    • (edited Dec 11th 2013)

I tried on a MacBook on adjunction and it worked a treat. Thanks. … but then tried on the n-Café and I cannot be ‘doing it right’ as nothing seems to happen.

• CommentRowNumber5.

It worked for me, using FF on Ubuntu. But I expected as much, I mostly wanted to have something for others to test (or for me to test later on something else).

• CommentRowNumber6.

Toby, did it work on the Lab or the Café? I cannot get it to work with FF on the café.

• CommentRowNumber7.
    • CommentAuthorTodd_Trimble
    • CommentTimeDec 12th 2013

Tim, using FF it worked for me at the Café.

• CommentRowNumber8.
    • (edited Dec 12th 2013)

I eventually got it on Safari, but must be doing something not quite correctly on FF. On Safari I double finger clicked and that brought up a window that asked if I wanted to view the Tex equivalent, but so far I have not found the right click for FF on thus machine! I can call up the mathml version, and various other forms but not the Tex. (This is not important as I use both browsers, but is interesting to try to crack! It can also be useful when replying to a post on the café.)

• CommentRowNumber9.

I rechecked the café. Mike had suggested reloading cmd + R (or similar) and that worked. Ta!

• CommentRowNumber10.

I get it on all three.