Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Site Tag Cloud

2-category 2-category-theory abelian-categories adjoint algebra algebraic algebraic-geometry algebraic-topology analysis analytic-geometry arithmetic arithmetic-geometry book bundles calculus categorical categories category category-theory chern-weil-theory cohesion cohesive-homotopy-type-theory cohomology colimits combinatorics complex complex-geometry computable-mathematics computer-science constructive cosmology deformation-theory descent diagrams differential differential-cohomology differential-equations differential-geometry digraphs duality elliptic-cohomology enriched fibration foundation foundations functional-analysis functor gauge-theory gebra geometric-quantization geometry graph graphs gravity grothendieck group group-theory harmonic-analysis higher higher-algebra higher-category-theory higher-differential-geometry higher-geometry higher-lie-theory higher-topos-theory homological homological-algebra homotopy homotopy-theory homotopy-type-theory index-theory integration integration-theory k-theory lie-theory limits linear linear-algebra locale localization logic mathematics measure-theory modal modal-logic model model-category-theory monad monads monoidal monoidal-category-theory morphism motives motivic-cohomology nforum nlab noncommutative noncommutative-geometry number-theory of operads operator operator-algebra order-theory pages pasting philosophy physics pro-object probability probability-theory quantization quantum quantum-field quantum-field-theory quantum-mechanics quantum-physics quantum-theory question representation representation-theory riemannian-geometry scheme schemes set set-theory sheaf sheaves simplicial space spin-geometry stable-homotopy-theory stack string string-theory superalgebra supergeometry svg symplectic-geometry synthetic-differential-geometry terminology theory topology topos topos-theory tqft type type-theory universal variational-calculus

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthorporton
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th 2014

This page should show all changes in an nLab article from #7 to #8.

I have not found any changes! It seems that there are no changes but a new version of the page is created.

Is it an Instiki bug?

• CommentRowNumber2.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • (edited Feb 8th 2014)

I haven’t checked what the change was in this case, but notice that some changes to the source code are invisible in the output. For instance adding or removing additional white space is not reflected in the visible output, neither is the addition or removal of redirects, for instance.

• CommentRowNumber3.
    • CommentAuthorporton

Thus we need a way to see source changes.

• CommentRowNumber4.
    • CommentAuthorAndrew Stacey

There are ways to see the source code differences, though I don’t know of a way through the web interface. If anyone is worried about the change between two particular revisions then I can always check.

Urs is right that there are some changes that have no visible effect. In this case, though, I can affirm that there was in fact no change made at all. This can happen if someone makes a change and then within the half hour decides to revert it.

• CommentRowNumber5.
    • CommentAuthorTobyBartels
    • CommentTimeFeb 9th 2014

Sometimes if I really want to know, I'll open the page for editing from each old version (a Rollback), save the text, and cancel in turn, then run diff. However, it would be nice if Source worked with old revisions directly, and even nicer if it worked with Changes.