Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Discussion Tag Cloud

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeMar 3rd 2014
    • (edited Mar 3rd 2014)

I gather the following is true and is shown in Battenfield-Schröder-Simpson (pdf), but I haven’t really fully absorbed yet how AdmRepAdmRep is actually embedded in RT(𝒦 2)RT(\mathcal{K}_2).

The subcategory on the effectively computable morphisms of the function realizability topos RT(𝒦 2)RT(\mathcal{K}_2) is the Kleene-Vesley topos KVKV. The category of “admissible representations” AdmRepAdmRep (whose morphisms are computable functions (analysis), see there) is a reflective subcategory of RT(𝒦 2)RT(\mathcal{K}_2) (BSS) and the restriction of that to KVKV is AdmRep effAdmRep_{eff}

AdmRep eff KV AdmRep RT(𝒦 2) \array{ AdmRep_{eff} &\hookrightarrow& KV \\ \downarrow && \downarrow \\ AdmRep &\hookrightarrow& RT(\mathcal{K}_2) }

This is currently stated this way in the entry function ralizability and computable function (analysis), but please criticize/handle with care, I’ll try to further fine-tune as need be.