Not signed in (Sign In)

Start a new discussion

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Discussion Tag Cloud

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeMar 3rd 2014
    • (edited Mar 3rd 2014)

I was contacted by somebody involved in The QED Project. I have given that an nnLab page now, linked to from proof assistant, cross-linked with ForMath. (Maybe we should have a page formal mathematics or the like?)

• CommentRowNumber2.
    • CommentAuthorRodMcGuire
    • CommentTimeMar 3rd 2014

shouldn’t it be mentioned that this project is of historical note only? The last activity on it seems to be 1996.

• CommentRowNumber3.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeMar 4th 2014

Please do add whatever information you have. I hope this goes without saying.

• CommentRowNumber4.
    • CommentAuthorTim_Porter
    • (edited Mar 4th 2014)

I added a link to the Wikipedia page as it does contain some more recent links.

• CommentRowNumber5.
    • CommentAuthorUrs

Thanks! I have given the entry now a lead-in paragraph to further clarify.

• CommentRowNumber6.
    • CommentAuthoratmacen
    • CommentTimeMay 20th 2019

Removed the use of backticks, for left single quotes, in the quoted manifesto. Markdown interprets it as code, and nLab smartens quotes anyway.

diff, v8, current

Add your comments
  • Please log in or leave your comment as a "guest post". If commenting as a "guest", please include your name in the message as a courtesy. Note: only certain categories allow guest posts.
  • To produce a hyperlink to an nLab entry, simply put double square brackets around its name, e.g. [[category]]. To use (La)TeX mathematics in your post, make sure Markdown+Itex is selected below and put your mathematics between dollar signs as usual. Only a subset of the usual TeX math commands are accepted: see here for a list.

• (Help)