Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Discussion Tag Cloud

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeMar 16th 2014
    • (edited Mar 16th 2014)

Back in the days I had made several web postings on the “FRS formalism” and how it may be understood as rigorously implementing “holography” in the form of CS/WZW-correspondence. Ever since the nLab came into being there was a stub entry FFRS-formalism which collected some (not all) of these links.

Now I got a question on how it works. (As a student one cannot imagine yet that communication in academia/maths often has latency periods of several years….) While I have absolutely no time for this now, this afternoon I went and expanded that stub entry a bit more (and maybe it’s at least good for my own sanity in these days). Also renamed it to something more suggestive, now it is titled

There is still plenty and plenty of room to expand further (urgent would be to mention the tensor produc of the MTC with its dual, which currently the entry is glossing over), but I am out of time now.