Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Discussion Tag Cloud

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeApr 15th 2014

created an entry Borel model structure for the standard (projective) model strucure for actions of simplicial groups on simplicial sets.

• CommentRowNumber2.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeApr 15th 2014

added a paragraph on the relation to the “genuine”/”fine” equivariant homotopy theory

• CommentRowNumber3.
    • CommentAuthorMike Shulman
    • CommentTimeJan 2nd 2015

In the paper DDK80 cited at Borel model structure, the equivalence functor B:sSet GsSet/W¯GB :sSet^G \to sSet / \overline{W}G is a version of the Borel construction, BV=(V×WG)/GB V = (V \times W G)/G. This functor has an evident right adjoint defined by (YW¯G)Hom sSet/W¯G(WG,Y)(Y\to \overline{W}G) \mapsto Hom_{sSet/\overline{W}G}(W G,Y), but they claim instead that it has a left adjoint defined by YY× W¯GWGY\mapsto Y \times_{\overline{W}G} W G. Maybe I was up too late last night, but I cannot see why this is true; can someone enlighten me?