Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Site Tag Cloud

2-category 2-category-theory abelian-categories adjoint algebra algebraic algebraic-geometry algebraic-topology analysis analytic-geometry arithmetic arithmetic-geometry book bundles calculus categorical categories category category-theory chern-weil-theory cohesion cohesive-homotopy-type-theory cohomology colimits combinatorics comma complex complex-geometry computable-mathematics computer-science constructive cosmology deformation-theory descent diagrams differential differential-cohomology differential-equations differential-geometry digraphs duality elliptic-cohomology enriched fibration finite foundation foundations functional-analysis functor gauge-theory gebra geometric-quantization geometry graph graphs gravity grothendieck group group-theory harmonic-analysis higher higher-algebra higher-category-theory higher-differential-geometry higher-geometry higher-lie-theory higher-topos-theory homological homological-algebra homotopy homotopy-theory homotopy-type-theory index-theory integration integration-theory k-theory lie-theory limits linear linear-algebra locale localization logic mathematics measure-theory modal modal-logic model model-category-theory monad monads monoidal monoidal-category-theory morphism motives motivic-cohomology nlab noncommutative noncommutative-geometry number-theory of operads operator operator-algebra order-theory pages pasting philosophy physics pro-object probability probability-theory quantization quantum quantum-field quantum-field-theory quantum-mechanics quantum-physics quantum-theory question representation representation-theory riemannian-geometry scheme schemes set set-theory sheaf simplicial space spin-geometry stable-homotopy-theory stack string string-theory superalgebra supergeometry svg symplectic-geometry synthetic-differential-geometry terminology theory topology topos topos-theory tqft type type-theory universal variational-calculus

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthorEric
    • CommentTimeJan 16th 2010

Can we make it so there is no box around cross links on my personal web? I hope the cross links can appear like ordinary links on my personal web. I can insert pipes where/if necessary.

Thanks

• CommentRowNumber2.
    • CommentAuthorTobyBartels

Do you want them coloured differently, as they are currently on Urs's web, or absolutely plain?

I'm guessing plain, and I'm going to implement that right now (if I can find that password …), but just say the word if you want a distinction by colour.

• CommentRowNumber3.

Ah no, I'm afraid that I can't find it. I know that I have it around here somewhere … but it's not turning up yet.

• CommentRowNumber4.
    • CommentAuthorEric

No worries. Thanks for trying. And to answer your question, yeah, I prefer absolutely plain.

• CommentRowNumber5.
    • CommentAuthorEric

By the way, is there a dark blue color? If so, could we also change the color of my personal web? Since I'll be using plain links and my color is the same as the nLab, if my web were dark blue, then there would be no chance of confusion between a page on my web and the main nLab.

• CommentRowNumber6.
    • CommentTimeJan 17th 2010

Well, there's ‘Blue’, which is used at .. (domenicofiorenza). I can't change the colour either unless I find the password, but anybody can see the various choices in the drop box at http://ncatlab.org/ericforgy/edit_web#color.

• CommentRowNumber7.
    • CommentAuthorEric

Domenico's color looks good. Maybe when/if someone with the password changes my cross links to absolutely plain, they can also change my color to blue?

While there, might as well click the checkbox for "Brackets Only". Now that I see the options, this will eliminate a minor headache I've run into.

• CommentRowNumber8.

Yeah, all of the webs should have ‘Brackets Only’. It's probably just an oversight that yours doesn't.

• CommentRowNumber9.
    • CommentAuthorAndrew Stacey

All done - so long as I've understood it correctly.

• CommentRowNumber10.

so long as I've understood it correctly

Well, you did exactly what I was planning to do if I found the password. (^_^)

• CommentRowNumber11.
    • CommentAuthorAndrew Stacey

Oh yes, that was the other thing I meant to say. To get the password, do

ssh instiki@mathforge.org nlab.password

• CommentRowNumber12.

Thanks; I remember now that you told me this before, but I wasn't finding it since I was looking for a password instead of a command (^_^).