Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Discussion Tag Cloud

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeMar 25th 2015
    • (edited Mar 25th 2015)

I have been adding stuff related to Green-Schwarz sigma models on super-AdS target spaces – added a list of references here – , and in the course of this touched a bunch of related entries and created a few more minimal entries.

These references show (more or less) that the relevant super Lie algebra cocycles all lift through the Inönü-Wigner contraction from the super anti-de-Sitter/superconformal group to the super Poincaré-group. What I am really after is seeing which of the cocycles lift to super Möbius space, i.e. not to the coset of the super adS/superconrormal group by a super-Lorentz subgroup, but by a parabolic conformal subgroup. This I don’t understand yet at all, but it might as well be trivial, and I wouldn’t see it at this stage.

Anyway, I have touched/created

local and global geometry - table, anti de Sitter group, superconformal group, super anti de Sitter spacetime

and maybe others, too. At conformal group I have added alightning statement of the key isomorphism with a pointer to the literature.