Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Discussion Tag Cloud

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthorfgyamauti
    • CommentTimeOct 2nd 2015
    • (edited Oct 2nd 2015)

Hi, do someone have patience to explain how is the Lie differentiation of \infty-Lie groupoids? More precisely, I’m assuming that a \infty-Lie groupoid is a simplicial manifold satisfying the usual Kan fibrancy assumption (the restriction from n-simplices to the i-th horn is a surjective submersion) as in http://arxiv.org/abs/math/0603563 . However in nlab, as I understand, it’s assumed a more general case in the cohesive synthetic setting (which I know almost nothing about and apparently is not so explicit) using infinitesimally thickened simplexes. Is there a more explicit construction that differentiate a Lie groupoid (in the sense described above) to an \infty-Lie algebroid? Maybe an illustrative example would be how to make this construction using the nerve of an ordinary Lie groupoid to obtain the usual Lie algebroid (as a cochain complex concentrated in degreee 1).

Thanks in advance.