Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Discussion Tag Cloud

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeFeb 15th 2016

I have split off complex projective space from projective space and added some basic facts about its cohomology.

• CommentRowNumber2.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeMay 10th 2016
    • (edited May 10th 2016)

I have added a bunch of basic stuff to complex projective space:

the definition with some more details;

the statement and proof of the standard cell structure;

the statement and proof of the ordinary homology groups and cohomology rings;

the statement and proof of the complex oriented cohomology ring

(the last one essentially copied over from complex oriented cohomology theory, for completeness).

• CommentRowNumber3.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeAug 6th 2020

added brief mentioning of the Sullivan model of P n\mathbb{C}P^n

diff, v28, current

• CommentRowNumber4.
    • CommentAuthorEgbertRijke
    I can write something about its definition in HoTT, if that is appropriate on this page
    • CommentRowNumber5.
    • CommentAuthorUrs

Sure! Please do.

• CommentRowNumber6.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeJan 27th 2021
    • (edited Jan 27th 2021)

Since it was missing, I have added statement and proof of the homotopy groups of P n\mathbb{C}P^n (now here).

In doing so, I noticed that an existing Properties-section titled “Homotopy” really should have been titled “Relation to topological K-theory”, so I renamed it and also moved it further down the list (to have the Properties ordered, roughly, from more basic to more sophisticated), now here

diff, v35, current

• CommentRowNumber7.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeJul 17th 2021

added the statement (here) that P n\mathbb{C}P^n is an Oka manifold

diff, v36, current

• CommentRowNumber8.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeAug 17th 2021

added pointer to:

diff, v39, current

• CommentRowNumber9.
    • CommentAuthorSamuel Adrian Antz
    • CommentTimeFeb 5th 2024
    • (edited Feb 5th 2024)

Added fixed-point property for complex projective space.(The general subsection of properties already existed, but was empty so far.) Also added Hatcher as a reference.

(Also there seems to have been a little glitch, that previously replacing “is” by “are” was taken into the log twice with only a difference of five seconds inbetween. I’ve submitted it without comment.)

diff, v48, current

1. Added topological complexity (for which I intend to create a page in the future) of complex projective space.

diff, v50, current

• CommentRowNumber11.
    • CommentAuthorSamuel Adrian Antz
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th 2024
    • (edited Feb 8th 2024)

Added topological complexity (for which I intend to create a page in the future) of complex projective space.

(The glitch appeared again and the edit is now in the log twice with a time difference of only two seconds.)

diff, v50, current