Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Discussion Tag Cloud

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeDec 15th 2016
    • (edited Dec 15th 2016)

Now I am working on the next chapter of “geometry of physics”: geometry of physics – supersymmetry.

A fair bit of material is in place now, but much is missing still. This here is mainly in case you are watching the logs and are wondering. At this point, if anyone has any edits to suggest (typo fixing or more substantial) maybe best to not touch the file yet but to tell me about it. Thanks!

• CommentRowNumber2.
    • CommentAuthorDavid_Corfield

Typos:

structres; a_symplectic Majorana representation_; \eta(v,v) = -(v^0)^2 + \underoverset{i = 1}^{d-1}{\sum} (v^{i})^2 ,; the the; hat v; cnjugation; A quaternionic structure, def. 1.12, o V;

• CommentRowNumber3.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • (edited Dec 15th 2016)

Thanks! All fixed now.

Except for your item

quaternionic structure, def. 1.12

Here I am not sure. Do you mean where it points to def. 1.14 it needs to point to def. 1.12? In the places I see, 1.14 seems to be correct (quaternionic structure on a rep, as opposed to on just a vector space), but maybe I am missing what you mean to point to.

Thanks again.

• CommentRowNumber4.

Sorry, it was all one extract

A quaternionic structure, def. 1.12, o V

The ’o’ should be ’on’.

• CommentRowNumber5.
    • CommentAuthorUrs

Ah, okay, that I have fixed. Thanks again.

• CommentRowNumber6.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeJan 5th 2017

I have been editing further at geometry of physics – supersymmetry. It’s taking shape.

• CommentRowNumber7.
    • CommentTimeJan 16th 2017

Perhaps its better if I put typos here, since you tend to update from your version.

So

vectro; matricces; Loretz; govers

• CommentRowNumber8.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeJan 16th 2017

Oh, sorry. I need to find a way to handle this better.

But I just rolled back to your previous version and added my one-line addition to that (on how a symplectic Majorana spinor rep becomes a real rep)

• CommentRowNumber9.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeMar 7th 2017

I have expanded the page a little more: added more of a note on the pseudo-Majorana spinors, added defintion of internal and external automorphisms and of R-symmetries, and expanded the discussion of the maximal invariant central extensions of the superpoint a tad.

In the course I noticed that we were lacking an entry automorphism Lie algebra and automorphism Lie group, so I created them, just very briefly for the moment.

• CommentRowNumber10.

The file being used SpacetimeExtensions.png is still showing 8+88+8 instead of 8+8¯8+ \bar{8}.

• CommentRowNumber11.
    • CommentAuthorUrs

Thanks! Fixed now.

• CommentRowNumber12.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeApr 17th 2018

added a check (here) that to enhance, in d=11d = 11 the chosen spinor component conventions (following CDF) from Spin to Pin, one needs to change the chosen Gamma matrices by Γ aiΓ a\Gamma_a \mapsto i \Gamma_a.

diff, v44, current

1. minor formatting issue in proof of prop 4.1

Anonymous

diff, v51, current