Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Discussion Tag Cloud

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeApr 30th 2017
    • (edited May 1st 2017)

I have touched the entry K-topology. Polished the definition and spelled out in some detail why it is not regular (while clearly Hausdorff).

The example which used to be in the entry (rational numbers with their subspace K-topology here) ends with

This space can be used to construct a quasitopological groupoid which isn’t a topological groupoid.

This statement should be accompanied with some reference. I suppose it refers to a construction that David R. (who wrote this back in 2010, rev #1) used in one of his articles?

• CommentRowNumber2.
    • CommentAuthorDavidRoberts
    • CommentTimeApr 30th 2017

I can guess what the quasitopological grouped was meant to refer to (at least, I guess it was the fundamental groupoid with a topology on it), but I don’t know why I link it to that example. Unless the action of the rationals on the reals with those topologies is only separately continuous. It can be taken out, I guess.