Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Discussion Tag Cloud

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthorGnampfissimo
    • CommentTimeAug 24th 2018
    Since a few days ago, I cannot view several nlab pages (I remember those about abelian categories and projective objects, but I think there were more). Depending on the browser I get error messages along the lines of

This page contains the following errors:
    error on line 730 at column 7: Opening and ending tag mismatch: ul line 0 and div

XML processing error: mismatched tag. Expected: </ul>. Adress: https://ncatlab.org/nlab/show/abelian+category Row 730, Column 3:
    </div>
    --^

Do you have the same problem? Is there a known workaround?
    In case this has already been discussed adequately and I just didn't find it, then I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
    • CommentRowNumber2.
    • CommentAuthorTim_Porter
    • (edited Aug 24th 2018)

I tried both abelian category and projective object and got essentially the same messages on Firefox, Safari and Chrome. I cannot access the files so cannot fix it. It looks like a simple typos in code for both files.

• CommentRowNumber3.
    • CommentAuthorDavid_Corfield

Thanks for reporting this, and do send in any other such instances.

There was a similar problem discussed here concerning table of contents generation.

1. Thanks very much for bringing this up! David C is correct, it is due to the bug that was fixed a couple of days ago in the table of contents generator. I just re-rendered abelian category, and will trigger re-rendering of all pages (this will take a little time).

• CommentRowNumber5.
    • CommentAuthorRichard Williamson
    • (edited Aug 24th 2018)

Rendering of all pages ongoing. If one edits a page and it triggers a re-rendering of others, these will be placed at the back of the queue until all the pages have re-rendered, which will mean it will take a while before the job is carried out; apologies for inconvenience (I plan to add prioritisation to the queue tool, but have not had time yet). Changes to the page one is directly editing should be visible immediately, as normal. There should be no other consequences of the re-rendering, one should be able to interact with the nLab as normal.

• CommentRowNumber6.
    • CommentAuthorGnampfissimo
    Thanks a lot!