Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Discussion Tag Cloud

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthortjayaraman
    • CommentTimeAug 27th 2022
    I chose the topic heading and tags for this post because I couldn't find a pre-existing one that seemed appropriate. This is just to thank all of you who contribute to and maintain this site. It is simply unbelievable how much can be found here. And the amount of effort behind this is mind-boggling. I am a lapsed string theorist (hence some acquaintance with algebraic geometry and category theory and some related stuff) with a more recent interest in the contemporary advances in Hegelian philosophy, with a very Marxist emphasis. Finding this website some years ago, meant a quantum jump in my education. So, thank you. Jayaraman, T.
    • CommentRowNumber2.
    • CommentAuthorDavidRoberts
    • CommentTimeAug 27th 2022

It’s a long and slow process! Glad you found it useful. Hope you can contribute one day, stick around and discuss.

PS this topic heading is really not what you want, I don’t blame you for not finding one that’s obviously relevant. The one that is ’nLab - nLab general discussions’ would be ok. Similarly with ’Atrium - Mathematics, Physics and Philosophy’. The discussion categories were set up a long time ago and usage drifts over time.