Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Discussion Tag Cloud

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeFeb 11th 2013
    • (edited Feb 11th 2013)

created

Segal’s category

(but did we have this already as an entry under some other name?)

Hm, the apostrophe in the page title comes out in unicode, I didn’t create it that way…. And strange things happen now when linking to it. There is a link to this page at simplex category for instance which works just fine. But something tends to go wrong…

• CommentRowNumber2.
    • CommentAuthorTim_Porter
    • (edited Feb 11th 2013)

Weird! I corrected a typo on that entry and thought I would try to change the name. Strange things happened! I suppose that unicode apostrophes are not allowed in the title of entries????

(It seems to work now, but, Urs, your forum entry still is in unicode, and does not work now. I will check on redirects. The redirect to Segal's category was missing. (see the source for this last sentence!)

• CommentRowNumber3.
    • CommentAuthorUrs

This is maybe related to the same bug that also affects the hyphens in titles, which we discussed a while back . I am still running into that.

• CommentRowNumber4.
    • CommentAuthorTim_Porter
    • (edited Feb 11th 2013)

I see, Urs, that you are editing it so I will leave it alone. My experience was that it came up correctly the first time and then reverted to unicode after that.

• CommentRowNumber5.
    • CommentAuthorUrs

I am not editing the entry anymore.