Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Site Tag Cloud

2-category 2-category-theory abelian-categories adjoint algebra algebraic algebraic-geometry algebraic-topology analysis analytic-geometry arithmetic arithmetic-geometry book bundles calculus categorical categories category category-theory chern-weil-theory cohesion cohesive-homotopy-type-theory cohomology colimits combinatorics complex complex-geometry computable-mathematics computer-science constructive cosmology deformation-theory descent diagrams differential differential-cohomology differential-equations differential-geometry digraphs duality elliptic-cohomology enriched fibration foundation foundations functional-analysis functor gauge-theory gebra geometric-quantization geometry graph graphs gravity grothendieck group group-theory harmonic-analysis higher higher-algebra higher-category-theory higher-differential-geometry higher-geometry higher-lie-theory higher-topos-theory homological homological-algebra homotopy homotopy-theory homotopy-type-theory index-theory integration integration-theory k-theory lie-theory limits linear linear-algebra locale localization logic mathematics measure-theory modal modal-logic model model-category-theory monad monads monoidal monoidal-category-theory morphism motives motivic-cohomology nforum nlab noncommutative noncommutative-geometry number-theory of operads operator operator-algebra order-theory pages pasting philosophy physics pro-object probability probability-theory quantization quantum quantum-field quantum-field-theory quantum-mechanics quantum-physics quantum-theory question representation representation-theory riemannian-geometry scheme schemes set set-theory sheaf sheaves simplicial space spin-geometry stable-homotopy-theory stack string string-theory superalgebra supergeometry svg symplectic-geometry synthetic-differential-geometry terminology theory topology topos topos-theory tqft type type-theory universal variational-calculus

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthorporton
    • CommentTimeSep 12th 2013

http://ncatlab.org/nlab/show/HomePage

XML Parsing Error: unclosed CDATA section Location: http://ncatlab.org/nlab/show/HomePage Line Number 103, Column 10:color: #a ———^

• CommentRowNumber2.
    • CommentAuthorporton

http://ncatlab.org/nlab/show/HomePage

XML Parsing Error: unclosed token Location: http://ncatlab.org/nlab/show/HomePage Line Number 395, Column 4:

<

p><a class=’existingWikiWord’ href=’/nlab/show/Categories+a —^

• CommentRowNumber3.
    • CommentAuthorAndrew Stacey

Looks like your browser isn’t receiving the whole page. Are you on a slow connection?

• CommentRowNumber4.
    • CommentAuthorporton

I am a regular Israel Internet user. I think my connection is not so slow.

• CommentRowNumber5.
    • CommentAuthorporton

Also, nForum works at an acceptable speed for me. It seems the trouble is only with the wiki.

• CommentRowNumber6.
    • CommentAuthorporton

Now, it seems to work again.

• CommentRowNumber7.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeSep 13th 2013

Yeah, the nLab is shaky these days. I have been restarting it a few times per day, but it doesn’t always help much.

And it’s become a habit of going down pretty much entirely each day in between 21:00 and 22:00 CET.

• CommentRowNumber8.
    • CommentAuthorRodMcGuire
    • CommentTimeOct 1st 2013
    • (edited Oct 1st 2013)

The nLab has been down for me so far all day. EDIT: opps wrong thread.

• CommentRowNumber9.
    • CommentAuthorporton

It is down now. Around 15 minutes ago it was working.

• CommentRowNumber10.
    • CommentAuthorporton

I can offer system administration service (if you use Linux) for free. Maybe I can help.

• CommentRowNumber11.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • (edited Oct 1st 2013)

Yeah, the lab is down right now, and together with my broken old computer I have currently lost the ability to log into the server and restart it.

I sure hope some day somebody with a bit of spare time and energy comes along and goes through the trouble of fixing the nLab. My thankfulness will be close to unbounded.

• CommentRowNumber12.
    • CommentAuthorporton

Send me the parameters of your system please. Is it a shared hosting, VPS, or a dedicated server? Or whatever?

• CommentRowNumber13.
    • CommentAuthorUrs

If you can and want to help, you should contact Andrew Stacey, please. He thankfully is the one going through the trouble of runnung the nLab, he can tell you more.