Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Discussion Tag Cloud

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeDec 7th 2013

I am feeling a bit silly about the following, as this is probably easy and I must be being dense, but I’ll throw this out as a question now anyway:

given an \infty-functor f:XYf : X \longrightarrow Y between \infty-groupoids, we get an induced pullback

f *:EMod(Y)EMod(X) f^\ast : E Mod(Y) \longrightarrow E Mod(X)

for EE any E E_\infty-ring and EMod()Func(,EMod)E Mod(-) \coloneqq Func(-, E Mod) the \infty-category of EE-\infty-modules on XX.

This f *f^\ast should be closed monoidal, I suppose. I can see a pseudo-proof, but I am a bit stuck with making it a rigorous proof. Can anyone help?

• CommentRowNumber2.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeDec 7th 2013
    • (edited Dec 7th 2013)

Ah, I realize that I am looking here exactly for the \infty-version of Mike’s article

The context is example 2.2 there, with V\mathbf{V} now the \infty-category EModE Mod, and I am after the \infty-analog of the consequence example 2.17 of theorem 2.14 there.

With a minimum of enriched \infty-category theory all this should just go through verbatim…