Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Discussion Tag Cloud

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthoradeelkh
    • CommentTimeFeb 4th 2015

New entry module over a derived stack (maybe this is already on some other page?), and some edits to perfect complex.

• CommentRowNumber2.
    • CommentAuthorZhen Lin
    • (edited Feb 4th 2015)

Hmmm. So I agree that the abelian category Qcoh(X)Qcoh(X) is obtained by right Kan extension as you say, by (say) fpqc descent, but surely one needs to know a little bit more to deduce that D(Qcoh(X))\mathbf{D}(Qcoh(X)) is also obtained by right Kan extension?

• CommentRowNumber3.
    • CommentAuthoradeelkh
    • (edited Feb 4th 2015)

I believe D(QCoh())D(QCoh(-)) also satisfies descent (as a prestack of infinity-categories). I think the original reference is Hirschowitz-Simpson.

• CommentRowNumber4.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeFeb 5th 2015

Thanks for starting something on this. I have added some minimum cross-links with module and quasicoherent sheaf. Presently we have something rough there in the section quasicoherent sheaf – in higher geometry. All this deserves to be much improved/expanded. Thanks for looking into it.

As a trivial comment: we should try to harmonize the titles of these and possible further entries a bit. In fact I think I’ll go right now and rename “quasicoherent sheaf” to “quasicoherent sheaf of module”.