Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Discussion Tag Cloud

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeMar 10th 2016
    • (edited Mar 10th 2016)

Chenchang Zhu had been running a course titled “higher bundle theory” in Göttingen last semester. It ended up being mostly about Lie groupoids and stacks. She and her students used the relevant nnLab pages as lectures notes, and they added more stuff to these nnLab pages as they saw the need.

I just learned of this from Chenchang.

She had created an nnLab page

which lists the nnLab entries that were used and edited.

For instance the first one is Lie groupoid and Chenchang Zhu as well as some of her students added some stuff to that entry, such as this section Morphisms of Lie groupoids. Below that they added a section on Morphisms of Lie algebroids. (Maybe some of this could be reorganized a little now.)

• CommentRowNumber2.
    • CommentAuthorTodd_Trimble
    • CommentTimeMar 10th 2016

She had created an nnLab page

which lists the nnLab entries that were used and edited.

That was good of her to do.

• CommentRowNumber3.
    • CommentAuthorNikolajK
    • CommentTimeMar 11th 2016

I see at the end the nLab link buttons are mixed with links to the arXiv - this isn’t standard practice, is it?

• CommentRowNumber4.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeMar 11th 2016

As I said, some further editing of the formatting of all these additions might be good. Anyone has time and energy?