Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Discussion Tag Cloud

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthorPeter Heinig
    • CommentTimeJun 25th 2017

Made some some small improvements (ordering of sections, note on how the definition defaults to the usual definition of adjoints, fixing broken link in the references, etc) in relative adjoint functor.

• CommentRowNumber2.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeAug 20th 2023

I have adjusted and slightly expanded the wording of the Idea-section

and added missing data/links to the references

diff, v13, current

• CommentRowNumber3.
    • CommentAuthorvarkor
    • CommentTimeApr 6th 2024

I’ve attempted to clean up this page by updating the notation and introducing the terminology “relative coadjunction” (following AM24 to distinguish between the two distinct concepts mentioned on the page. I added several more properties of relative adjunctions. Unfortunately there are two opposite conventions for relative adjunctions and relative coadjunctions in the literature. The one that had been used on this page previously was less intuitive than the other convention, and was not the original convention, so I have changed it.

diff, v15, current