Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Discussion Tag Cloud

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthorporton
    • CommentTimeOct 1st 2019
    • (edited Oct 1st 2019)

Hi all!

Please somebody review my recently officially published (INFRA-M publisher) open access book:

http://www.mathematics21.org/binaries/volume-1.pdf

Even a very short review matters.

The book contains a very wide generalization of general topology and (surprise!) a (generalized) limit of arbitrary (discontinuous) function. As a bonus I can send you a secret draft of my article about properties of generalized limits of discontinuous functions and a definition of generalized solutions of differential equations.

I need this very much to have the right to create my own articles in Wikipedia about my research (because I already have one independent source, I need one more). Please, please!

• CommentRowNumber2.
    • CommentAuthorDavidRoberts
    • CommentTimeOct 1st 2019

I need this very much to have the right to create my own articles in Wikipedia about my research

This seems to me to be against the spirit of Wikipedia policies. Wikipedia articles will not convince mathematicians who aren’t already convinced by the primary documents.

• CommentRowNumber3.
    • CommentAuthorporton
    • CommentTimeOct 2nd 2019

No, this seems not to be against Wikipedia policies: See this discussion and also my deleted talk pages (can’t show them now) because of a third party act of vandalism that was mistakenly attributed to me.

• CommentRowNumber4.
    • CommentAuthorDavidRoberts

I repeat: against the spirit of Wikipedia policies (even if not the letter).

Also, be careful for what you wish for. Someone may review your book in a way you don’t like. I don’t think anyone here, though, is going to go to the effort.

I’m done.

• CommentRowNumber5.
    • CommentAuthorporton

@DavidRoberts: The law (including Wikipedia policy) is not about “I don’t like it because it is similar to a crime, therefore punish him.”