Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Discussion Tag Cloud

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthorXimeno
    • CommentTimeNov 9th 2019
    • (edited Nov 9th 2019)

I´m Software Architect experienced in Optimization Algorithms and Distributed Expert Systems. I have recently developed a technique which breaks limitations on Neural Persistence, on which I want to release my research article. However, I think that it is recomendable firstly to introduce appart the philosophical proceeding using fibred categories as a powerfull innovation in research level. I want to review and discuss this publicly for a better acceptance before resarch article comes out.

Please find out below and give me your feedback:

http://ixilka.net/publications/innovations_in_maths.pdf

• CommentRowNumber2.
    • CommentAuthorTodd_Trimble
    • CommentTimeNov 9th 2019

Upon copying and pasting, Firefox warned of a potential security risk. This is to notify the website administrator that Firefox has an issue.

• CommentRowNumber3.
    • CommentAuthorDavidRoberts
    • CommentTimeNov 10th 2019

Same for me on Chrome, and I just tried ixilka.net on its own.

• CommentRowNumber4.
    • CommentAuthorXimeno

Sorry, there was a problem with the SSL certificate, I have fixed it, please try again.

• CommentRowNumber5.
    • CommentAuthorDavidRoberts

I had a brief look at it and …. I’m not sure what I can say. I think that that if you

have recently developed a technique which breaks limitations on Neural Persistence, on which I want to release my research article.

then you should just release that in an appropriate venue. I don’t think it necessary to

firstly to introduce appart [sic] the philosophical proceeding

and certainly I don’t see from what you have written how fibred categories come into it. You did write

Given that Spatial Graphs and Hamilton Paths have the same kind of objects it is possible to apply arithmetics and logic propositions, hence they are fibred categories.

but this is not how category theory works, and there’s nothing here about fibred categories apart from the name, and claim that certain things are fibred categories. If you have something more developed and precise, then maybe it is worth working on that and sharing that. But as it stands, I can’t offer you any substantial feedback based on what I’ve read.

• CommentRowNumber6.
    • CommentAuthorXimeno
    • (edited Nov 10th 2019)

Thanks for your comments David.

I´m trying to consolidate the intuition behind the proceeding using fibred categories to argue a theorem proof. When I try to explain the model no one understands this proceeding because it is innovative.

I try to explode the fibration notion as an algebraic abstraction of a certainty to use it in logical propositions and/or in arithmetics, similarly (may be) as it does in Type Theory type+theory.

Spatial Graphs G and Hamilton Paths P defined in the doc as categories are fibred categories such as G can be transformed in P and always exists an image for each element in P and reversely P can be transformed in G through a morphism so they are transitive. I will consider explaining better why they are fibred categories, if you can help me to do it I will appreciate it very much.